Ever get thoughts like “can I save N1000 and still have N1000 at the end of the month with our regular banking system ?” I mean, a savings plan with no stamp duties, maintenance fees, or SMS charges? Sounds good right? Well, let’s just say you will never have to worry about that ever again because the Reaprite app is now at your rescue.
With the Reaprite app, you can now have a seamless saving and investment experience. It comes with a lot of cool features if you are looking to save and invest;
- Get rewarded with N1,000 (One Thousand Naira) instantly as you sign up. That’s not all, you get an additional N1,000 when you refer a friend to start saving.
2. Get 10% p.a when you save a minimum of N500 in your Reaprite wallet. This wallet gives you so much flexibility. You can credit your wallet using your Reaprite special account number from any bank account. You can also withdraw anytime you want into your bank account at no extra charge.
3. The Reap Quick savings plan gives you up to 12.5% p.a when you save. On this plan you can choose to save for 3, 6, 9, or 12 months depending on what suits you.
4. The Reap Plus plan offers an even better interest rate of up to 14% p.a on a minimum balance of one hundred thousand naira (N100,000) only. It will help you develop a decent savings culture as it ranges from 6, 9, and 12months.
5. Topping the icing on the cake is the Reap max savings plan, which offers you up to a whopping 16% p.a on your savings with a minimum balance of 1millon naira (N1,000,000) when you save for either 9 or 12 months.
Still not all,
On the Reaprite app, you will enjoy a seamless savings experience by turning on the auto-save function and customizing it to withdraw from your debit card on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Wandering if your funds are secured?
You’ve got absolutely nothing to worry about as our system is fully secured by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and your funds are being managed by a reputable trustee partner.
Waste no further time! Sign Up on Reaprite today! Visit www.reaprite.com to get started.
Pingback: Lifestyle Inflation: More money, same issues - Reaprite
Pingback: HOW WE CELEBRATED INTERNATIONAL YOUTH DAY🥳 - Reaprite
Pingback: Smart Savers Series: Time-Out With SmartSaver Eseosa - Reaprite
Pingback: How Secured Are Your Funds On Reaprite - Reaprite
Pingback: Five Steps To Starting Your Business - Reaprite